Heya, On Fri Feb 3, 2023 at 1:55 AM GMT, Feng Shu wrote: > For my poor English, I do not understand this well, does this mean > "run-with-store will call run-with-state, we just use run-with-store > generally." or "run-with-store is similer with run-with-state, they can > replace each other"? Oops :) It's supposed to mean something like: > Just like we use `run-with-state` to pass an initial state to a monadic > value that uses `%state-monad`, we use our old friend `run-with-store` > when the value uses the `%store-monad`. Since it's unclear at present, I'll change it in a moment. -- (