On Tue Dec 20, 2022 at 4:33 PM GMT, Florian wrote: > On 2022-12-15, 12:31 +0100, zimoun wrote: > Creating a branch, yes, but continuously rebasing them all and recompiling before > working on each single commission: yes (building guix is pretty time > intensive). Maybe try using ``guix worktree'' to create new directories for each branch checkout. > This is where I think guix lacks a proper CI/CD. That contributors > even have to check if a patch applies, if it builds and run guix lint > seems paradox to me, especially with the capacity problems that already exist > when accepting submissions. Have you seen ? :) -- (