On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 8:08 AM Gábor Boskovits wrote: > Hello Laura, > > I've just installed guix on debian. > What I did: installed guix using the script, then guix pulled. > Then did what it said on the final line: added to $PATH the > .config/guix/current/bin stuff. > I also added that to the thne non-existent .bash_profile > Then ran guix pull again, it did the profile migration. > Then ran guix pull again, and it did not want to do the profile > migration any more. > Yes, that were the steps I followed and tried different in between. Please let me know when it works for you, because I am wasting too many days stuck with this. I will write you on another thread now :)