Hi! I added the lines to a copy of guix-daemon.cil which I got from cloning guix and placed it in root's home. Since everything was messy (/gnu had d?????????? as permissions as well as all the fields listed with `ls -l`, and could not solve it, even trying to delete it ), I restored my VM to the point prior to adding the policy and loading the module. There i ran semodule, using the new file, created the .autorelabel file and rebooted. It labeled everything, but I still can't run guix, and /gnu dir again ended with these weird permisions: d?????????? ? ? ? ? ? gnu Any ideas? Regards :/ Laura