Hi Bruno :) > To assign copyright to people and years, I used the git log plus > knowledge about the work of Laura and Ricardo. Please add/correct if > something is missing or wrong. > Thank you, great work. I believe Ricardo should also appear in the Makefile. > > I wanted to put all "artistic" work under the CC-license, but wasn't > sure how to do it right. > Me neither, I used the license for my blog, but it is something different. > > I will work on that over the week. If you are faster, don't hesitate to > work on it. > I can work on improving the README these days. Alles gute, Laura