On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 6:10 AM Björn Höfling < bjoern.hoefling@bjoernhoefling.de> wrote: > On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 20:26:31 -0300 > Laura Lazzati wrote: > > > Sometimes threads get too long and messy. Because when we end up > > replying to a certain part then at least I miss what was before, and > > need to read the whole thread to end up writing "X said...". We could > > write like a summary of all this thread of mails and start from that > > point, WDYT? > > I'm also getting sometimes lost in threads, that's also a reason why > I'm a bit quited in this one. I have the feeling everything was already > said somewhere. I have two suggestions: > > 1) Would it make sense to prepare the timeline and decision which > videos go first in a wiki? Is the librplanet place appropriate? > > https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix Great, I am having a loook! > > > 2) Laura, when you reply could you stop quoting the whole original > mail, but better delete the unrelevant parts? > Sorry, I guess this was because of the plain text mode. Hope now works :) > > Björn > Regards!