Thanks!Working on it :) On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 at 3:04 AM, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > Hi Tobias, > > > That said, you should consider installing Guix manually using the > > guide above, instead of using a script: > > > > - The installation script is still quite new and probably won't work > > in all cases. > > - Error reporting is primitive, as you've experienced, which makes it > > hard for us to help. > > - Manually installing isn't *that* difficult, and most importantly: > > - Understanding the concepts involved will serve as a valuable > > introduction to hacking on Guix. > > These are good points. > > I should clarify that I suggested to Reshu to use the script to get > started a little more quickly. This is for making a first recorded > contribution, which is a requirement for all who want to become an > Outreachy intern. > > -- > Ricardo > > GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6 2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC > https://elephly.net > >