all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Validating/repairing guix system install
@ 2024-10-08 21:05 kevinbanjo
From: kevinbanjo @ 2024-10-08 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi everyone

While installing the guix system I had several network errors and now I
have some pretty serious problems, like for instance the networking process
dying and herd status just hanging forever.

Is there a command I can run to validate the whole system and repair it if
it finds any problems?

I've messed up the config.scm such that it doesn't want to load so if like
to just be able to start with a solid foundation with what's supposed to be
there without trying to reinstall (because that would probably just lead to
more network induced errors).

Tia,
-Kevin