Hi Simon, I'll check it in the next packaging round, but base on the package name and description it could be the whole test suit is to download remote data :-) Regards, Oleg On Wed, 8 Mar 2023, 17:51 Simon Tournier, wrote: > Hi, > > Sorry for being late. I have seen that Ludo pushed the series. Cool! > > > On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 at 00:04, Sharlatan Hellseher > wrote: > > > + '(#:tests? #f)) ; Tests try to download from Internet. > > Question: Is it possible to disallow the tests that require Internet or > is it the whole test suite? > > Cheers, > simon >