Hello, I would like to add a package to guix and send a patch but I'm facing problems following the chapter "22.1 Building from git" What I've done so far: git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git git fetch origin keyring:keyring guix git authenticate 9edb3f66fd807b096b48283debdcddccfea34bad \ "BBB0 2DDF 2CEA F6A8 0D1D E643 A2A0 6DF2 A33A 54FA" guix shell -D guix --pure ./bootstrap ./configure --localstatedir=/var --syscondir=/etc make After the make I have the following error. Error: fontconfig:Didn't find expected font family. Perhaps URW Type 1 fonts need installing? Then if I run make authenticate as stated in the documentation it fails with the error: guix: command not found. Have a nice day