Cool! I am not very familiar with autotools. I appreciate the help! I will follow up with a new patch. Thanks Kris On Nov 27, 2017 3:52 AM, "Ludovic Courtès" wrote: > Hi, > > (Please always keep the bug Cc’d.) > > Kristofer Buffington skribis: > > > I will investigate. There are some hard coded paths in artanis/config.scm > > looking for the configuration file in /etc/artanis/artanis.conf -- I > don't > > believe the --sysconfdir flag will have any impact on the hard-coded > paths. > > Perhaps I should send a patch upstream to eliminate the hard paths? Then > > the substitute* would be unnecessary? > > --sysconfdir would not change the hard-coded file names, but it would > actually make those hard-coded file names valid. And again, using /etc > as the sysconfdir would allow people to have a writable artanis.conf > file, for instance, so that’s definitely something we should do. > > Thanks, > Ludo’. >