My mistake. I was in such a hurry. I'll get it in asap On Feb 1, 2015 9:42 PM, "Mark H Weaver" wrote: > Omar Radwan writes: > > Here's a patch that does all the changes you requested to the previous > > patch file > > A few problems here: > > (1) This new version doesn't even compile, because of several typos. > Please always test before sending patches. > > (2) Instead of sending a patch that assumes the first version of your > patch has been applied, please send a patch that can be applied by > itself. > > (3) In the description, don't put two spaces between every two words, > just between sentences. > > (4) In the source URI specification, please follow our Scheme > indentation and spacing conventions, as I showed in my last message > in this thread. > > Can you send an updated patch? > > Mark >