Dear Guix developers, I hope you are doing well. I am trying to install Guix on my Intel-based laptop, but I am running into problems, especially with proprietary network driver support. Despite several attempts, Guix is not correctly detecting my wireless card, which results in me being unable to establish a network connection. The error messages and problems can be seen in the attached photo. Knowing that Guix emphasizes free software, I am wondering if there is a way to still integrate these network drivers into the system or if I may need to develop my own driver to resolve the issue. Are there any alternative approaches or specific documentation that could help me with this issue? I appreciate any kind of support and thank you in advance for your time and help. Best regards, Fadi Al-Arja