Le ven. 3 août 2018 à 00:15, Ricardo Wurmus a écrit : > > Clément Lassieur writes: > > > There seems to be an issue with #guix: I can't join anymore. The error > > is: > > > > Cannot join channel (+i) - you must be invited > > I would be much happier if we could filter messages or automatically ban > accounts posting these seemingly unchanging messages. If someone has an > idea on how to do this, please let us know! > > I think wingo has a script to filter spam used on his weblog and Chris W. has a bot. It might be a way to achieve that using guile. > -- > Ricardo > > amz3