On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Hi Federico, > > it’s a bit unfortunate to mix moving of packages between modules with a > fix and a feature addition (search paths). I think the move to a new > module is not necessary. I moved Chez Scheme to a new module because I'm adding several libraries for it and, from my point of view, it makes sense to have them all in one place. More libraries will follow. > Could you separate these different changes into different patches, > please? I've split them. Thanks for the review. Fede