Hi Paul and everyone, I added libxmu and libxi as inputs and that gets progress. I am not sure whether we want to propagate them from opencascade-occt though. I can see either way working well. Now there is this error when building: /tmp/guix-build-freecad-0.18.3.drv-0/source/src/Mod/Import/App/ImportOCAF.cpp:100:30: fatal error: tbb/parallel_for.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated. make[2]: *** [src/Mod/Import/App/CMakeFiles/Import.dir/build.make:114: src/Mod/Import/App/CMakeFiles/Import.dir/ImportOCAF.cpp.o] Error 1 Thanks again, John On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 7:45 PM Paul Garlick < pgarlick@tourbillion-technology.com> wrote: > Hi John, > > > Switching to opencascade-occt does not build. It fails with `ld: > > cannot find -lXmu` when building the PartDesigner module. > > libxmu is one of the opencascade-occt dependencies. It might make > sense to propagate this input in the opencascade-occt package > definition. > > Could you test whether FreeCAD builds successfully with a libxmu input? > There may be other dependencies that need to be propagated too. > > Best regards, > > Paul. > >