On Sun, 7 Oct 2018, 21:50 Laura Lazzati, wrote: > Hi everyone, > > My name is Laura and I am applying for the outreachy program. > > I have already introduced myself in the IRC channel, but I am also > doing so here. > > I'm an Information Systems Engineer from Argentina, who graduated with > honors. I liked really much your project. I worked in two HPC > supercomputer centers last year, but unluckily I had a bad experience, > so that's why I am applying to outreachy. I even took two Latin > American courses, one of them even abroad. > In spite of everything, I don't deserve to give up and I do not want to. > > Thanks for being a supporting community. > > Regards! > > Laura > Welcome to the community and good luck with the project! Always a joy to see new people :) Alex