updated patch: godot built from this can run the master tip of the superstarfighter git (checked out by itself) successfully However the superstarfighter in guix still aborts. So that still needs more investigation as to what is going on there. I am using Fedora as the host OS, with guix on it. On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 11:25 AM Leo Famulari wrote: > > On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 12:07:34AM -0800, Andy Tai wrote: > > I just built superstarfighter with godot 3.4 and I was able to start > > the game on my PC. So I guess it may run successfully or fail due to > > difference in hardware configurations. Just a data point. > > I'm curious, was that on Guix System? Or Guix on another distro? I > tested with Guix on Debian.