On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 9:56 PM Sarah Morgensen wrote: > It looks like genie bundles lua 5.3.0, can this be removed since we have > a lua 5.3 package? comments added explaining why Lua is not a native input at this time. > > Does CC need to be set to support cross-compilation like in premake4? (I > haven't tested either way.) added as in premake4 > There's a 'tests' folder in the source, so is this true? :) > The test folder was from premake4 and as is does not work for genie. Added comment about this. > > Looking at the project description, perhaps "project files" or "project > build scripts" would be more clear? As well as specifying the different > systems (Makefile, ...) it supports. > description updated per suggestion > > +making applying the same settings for multiple projects easy..") > extra period ^ > removed > > + (license license:bsd-3)))) > > According to LICENSE, the majority of the project is under BSD-3, but > inspect.lua and profiler.lua are expat. > license list updated and commented as above. > -- > Sarah