with the attached patch to superstarfighter, which updates it to the next version (master tip), the game can run, with audio. What should I do now? with these two patches but the issue is marked "done", do I have to file two new issues for these two patches? Help to make this submission easier highly appreciated. On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 11:27 PM Andy Tai wrote: > > updated patch: > > godot built from this can run the master tip of the superstarfighter > git (checked out by itself) successfully > > However the superstarfighter in guix still aborts. > > So that still needs more investigation as to what is going on there. > > I am using Fedora as the host OS, with guix on it. > > > On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 11:25 AM Leo Famulari wrote: > > > > On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 12:07:34AM -0800, Andy Tai wrote: > > > I just built superstarfighter with godot 3.4 and I was able to start > > > the game on my PC. So I guess it may run successfully or fail due to > > > difference in hardware configurations. Just a data point. > > > > I'm curious, was that on Guix System? Or Guix on another distro? I > > tested with Guix on Debian.