Hello Guix hackers, As much as I dislike it, the company I work for has started to use Docker. Docker Compose is a special Python program that talks to the Docker daemon to run many containers at once using configuration from a "declarative" YAML file (my kingdom for an sexp), and I didn't want to use pip to install it. So, here's 8 patches that add it and the stuff that was missing for it. I hear someone has a working Go package that hasn't been submitted yet, so maybe we'll have Docker itself available someday. That will be interesting. :) TIA for review. - Dave