Hello all, This set of 4 patches adds WASM-4 (https://wasm4.org/), a fantasy console that runs game "cartridges" compiled to WebAssembly. It's a fun way to learn about WebAssembly using a relatively simple system. I've seen a WASM-4 game that was assembled using Racket, which I thought was pretty neat. It would be even cooler if someone did something like that with Guile! Packaging this thing was not exactly straightforward due to dependency bundling via git submodules, but I was able to unbundle everything. - Dave