Hi David, 2017-01-25 19:03 GMT+01:00 Ludovic Courtès : > > Agreed, but even better would be if I knew how to make upstream just > > do the right thing to begin with. ;) Do you know how this could be > > done? > > For Haunt’s own modules, you could set the right search path in the > ‘haunt’ command itself, like the Shepherd and Guix do. > > For these external dependencies, you could always use ‘search-path’ at > configure time to hard-wire their locations in ‘haunt’ as well. (Guix > does not do that and I don’t know of any project that does, but IWBN.) > > Ludo’. > is there any progress on this ? I'd love to use both Haunt and Artanis but I'm not autonomous because of these autotools related issues. If you understood what Ludo suggested, would you mind to apply the suggestions ? I'd love to borrow the edits to use them on Artanis too. Thanks