2017-12-07 17:34 GMT+01:00 Kei Kebreau : > ng0 writes: > > > So, > > > > I've updated to the latest commits in the hope that it would > > fix the problem I have where guile-wm keeps crashing. > > > > It's my first couple of hours with guile-wm and I don't know > > the code yet, so I'll look into it why none of the recent commits > > fixed it (while the messages said they should). > > > > The state of it is as before. I doubt Guile-wm is stable as it > > is in our master. > > There are some changes. Like upstream made building with > > Guile 2.2 an option, the original home page is gone, development > > happens on github, etc. > > I've made the change to use 2.2 a commit on its own. > > I'll contribute a fix to upstream as soon as I can which will > > address the fact that their build system picks 2.2 even when 2.0 > > is given. This should not happen. > > > > Nice project, with some more work it could replace scrotwm for me. > > > > Rntime crashes (like we have them now) would be good to get > > automated tests for these, simulating garbage keystrokes etc. > > Long store short, here are 5 patches and I'll contact the > > upstream developer soon. > > LGTM! Pushed to master. > ehm, this bug could be closed, then ? I'd do it myself but I can't remember how to send control messages