2016-05-26 21:34 GMT+02:00 Leo Famulari : > On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 09:10:53PM +0200, Catonano wrote: > > If you make a change to your cider recipe, then the "relics" can't > interfere with later builds, because the new cider directory in > /gnu/store will have a new hash. It is impossible for the build process > to guess the hash of the old cider "relics", so they won't be used. > > If you don't change the cider recipe, then the relics will be used. > Because I tried several variations of the recipe and got always the same error, I thought something wrong was happening. Now I notice that at least one of the unreachable dependencies is not well packaged. I guess I was a bit confused, sorry