2017-12-31 18:36 GMT+01:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Catonano writes: > > > In fact, when launching virt-manager, var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock should > > be accessible and it's readable/writable by users in the root group, > others > > can't access it > > > > So your user needs to be in the root group too ! > > That doesn’t seem right. This smells like a bug to me. Users shouldn’t > ever need to be in the root group. > Souldn't they ? I don't know All I can suggest is you reproduce the issue. Reconfigure your system with libvirt, install virt-manager in you profile, launch your virt-manager and see what happens