2018-02-05 12:23 GMT+01:00 Alex Sassmannshausen < alex.sassmannshausen@gmail.com>: > Hello, > > It sounds like the event was absolutely amazing — I'm well jealous of > everyone who was able to go! > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > > > That alone could justify pursuing the same approach in the coming > > years, IMO. At the same time, a devroom at FOSDEM proper is a good > > way to reach out to new people, which is also a good thing. Maybe we > > could do both? :-) > > Yes please! That would give me another chance to participate :D > Ditto