2018-01-04 8:21 GMT+01:00 Arun Isaac : > > > The license is actually GPL3+, as you can see here > > https://github.com/blorbx/evil-quickscope/blob/master/LICENSE > > Just confused... Isn't that what I've already put in the patch? > Yes, it is ! I was just showing that I checked the license ;-) > Arun, you can commit on your own, you wouldn't need to post these little > > things here ;-) > > Yes, these are simple packages and I could commit directly. But, I post > here just to get a quick sanity check on the summary, description, > license, etc. I'll probably mention that next time so the reviewer's job > will be easier. :-) > Ah ok. Well, you got waht you wanted then :-) LGTM ! Ciao