2016-04-17 17:58 GMT+02:00 Alex Kost : > > > > I was expecting something explaining the difference in the fotns > > sizes. But that must be somewhere else > > Yeah, these files look harmless. > God knows where the different font sizes come from > Maybe the slight difference in versions might explain the difference > > in brightness ? > > I don't believe this can be a cause. GTK should effect only the > appearance of such things as menu-bar, toolbar and scroll bars. But, > well, I don't have any other idea to explain the difference. > > BTW, did you try some other themes? I would check if this difference in > brightness happens with other themes or not > Ok, Alex, I wanna thank you so much for your help. Really Now, as for testing a different theme in Emacs, I would defer this attempt to a later time. I don't feel like messing with 2 Emacses right now ;-) I'll report here as soon as I bring myself onto this themes test ;-)