I put a picture on line http://imgur.com/a/K1yry the fonts on my screen are not that slender, they are awkward, ugly, I don't know What can I do to make them better ? Which font should I install and how can I instruct the Gnome desktop to use them ? In Fedora there's a thing called "Fedy" that automagically does a list of things and one of them is making fonts smooth But I have no idea how it does that, it's a cute tiny window and I just click a few buttons in it. So any suggestion is welcomed Thanks in advance