2017-05-03 11:31 GMT+02:00 Ludovic Courtès : > Hi, > > Catonano skribis: > > > I run guix gc for the first time since when I installed GuixSD > > > > I remember there was a bug for which pieces that should not be garbage > > collected get garbage collected anyway > > I don’t know if the problems you describe relate to it, but the bug¹ > you’re referring to was fixed last month in master. If you upgrade to a > less-than-a-month-old GuixSD you shouldn’t have this problem. > > Did you try upgrading? > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > > ¹ > I did upgrade right now I also removed fontconfig, gc'ed and reinstalled fontconfig The terminal is still messed up Maybe I should remove te fonts, gc and ten reinstall them ? Let me see...