2018-05-28 13:28 GMT+02:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Pierre Neidhardt writes: > > > This kind of "tutorials" is useful enough it probably deserves a > > mention in the Guix manual. What do you think? > > The manual is mostly a reference. I wouldn’t mind having a separate > Texinfo document as part of the repository that contains only tutorials > and examples, with cross references to the manual. > > -- > Ricar In this regard, I'd lie to suggest this talk, I think it's relevant https://archive.fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/legacy_docs/ It'd be very useful for Guile too and God knows for how many more GNU projects