2017-05-04 10:37 GMT+02:00 Ludovic Courtès : > Hello, > > Catonano skribis: > > > I did upgrade right now > > > > I also removed fontconfig, gc'ed and reinstalled fontconfig > > Not sure what you mean here. Fontconfig cannot be removed from > /gnu/store without first removing all the graphical applications in > there (almost all them depend on Fontconfig indirectly). > Ah I didn't considerr this. I installed fontconffig in my profile because without it Emacs would mess up the fonts. I didn't consider that something else depends on it too. > > Did you try refreshing the font cache using “fc-cache -f”? > I hadn't. Now I have and it seems it doesn't help > > > The terminal is still messed up > > > > Maybe I should remove te fonts, gc and ten reinstall them ? > > According to the image you posted > > https://imgur.com/a/0l89F > https://imgur.com/a/UMayj > > you’re using gnome-terminal. How did you install it? Are you using > ‘gnome-desktop-service’ on GuixSD, or something else? > Yes, gnome-desktop-service on GuixSD > > If you’re using ‘gnome-desktop-service’ on GuixSD, can you reproduce the > problem if you build a VM of your system, with ‘guix system vm’, and run > the terminal in there? > Ok, here is a picture taken from a brand new vm image running in quemu https://imgur.com/a/lNKrT It's good, I'd say