2018-04-25 8:27 GMT+02:00 Sahitihi : > Hi all, > > I Sahithi Yarlagadda, a Free Software enthusiast. I am from India, > pursuing my under graduation final semester in Computer Science. I will > be > Hi Sahithi Welcome ! > 1. Adding package definitions like r-dyn, r-catdap, r-abc to CRAN Packages > . > > 2. Printed colored strings on terminal using Scheme code > > 3. Looked at scheme code to find out build output is printed. > Great ! What will you be working on during your internship ? Maybe making the output of the build command more human ? Best whishes ! Catonano