2016-11-15 9:24 GMT+01:00 Chris Marusich : > Hi Hartmut! > > Thank you very much for the documentation. It is quite clear, and it > helps clarify the background and intent of the new python build system. > My comments below are primarily grammatical or stylistic. I hope you > find my feedback helpful. > > Hartmut Goebel writes: > > > In Python there are different ways to install packages: distutils, > > setuptools, easy_install and pip. All of these are sharing the file > > setup.py, > > I suggest changing "All of these are sharing the file setup.py" to "All > of these use a file named setup.py". > For what it matters, I prefer the original wording. I think it's clearer I'm ok with the other suggestions of yours