2017-07-12 15:34 GMT+02:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Catonano writes: > > > Let's say I just want statiic web sites, a mail server and an IRC > bouncher > > > > That is: let's talk about hardware. That's where I need help > > I’m using a Samsung N148 netbook for elephly.net. I don’t run a mail > server, but I use it for XMPP, IRC bouncer, static web sites, git > server, Tor, etc. > > It’s small (thinner than my router), cheap (if you can still get it), > and it has an Intel Atom CPU, so it doesn’t consume much. It’s i686 > with limited RAM, so at the moment it’s barely enough to compile Guix, > but I hope we can fix this before the next release will be out. > > The hardware works fine with GuixSD, as far as I can tell. > As far sa I understand, no, it can't be bought anymore But I get your message about what kind of machhines can be used for this Thanks