all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Status of GNOME?
@ 2021-11-22 13:37 Alex via
From: Alex via @ 2021-11-22 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Hello all.

For quite long time (little less than year) I'm using Guix System as VM guest. I noticed that GNOME is still on 3.34. I assume that cause is lack of man power instead of technical obstacles, considering that other non-systemd distributions (like Gentoo for example) are on 3.40?

My question is: how can I help? What is the path to become contributor? To ask for guidance and mentorship is probably to much to ask, but some general directives are more than welcome.

Thank you,
Alex