all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Error in gexp.scm. Unrecognized keyword.
@ 2016-09-24 20:35 Dmitry Nikolaev
From: Dmitry Nikolaev @ 2016-09-24 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi.

I wanted to update my GuixSD installation, but everytime I run "guix system
reconfigure ..." I'm getting

guix/gexp.scm:314:0: In procedure computed-file:
guix/gexp.scm:314:0: In procedure #<procedure computed-file (name gexp
#:key options)>: Unrecognized keyword

I've tried guix pull and guix refresh, nothing helped.

What is wrong with my guix installation and gexp.scm? I haven't seen
anybody complaining about it in this mailing list. What do I have to do to
update my GuixSD installation?

Dmitry Nikolaev

* Re: Error in gexp.scm. Unrecognized keyword.
@ 2016-09-28  9:06 Dmitry Nikolaev
From: Dmitry Nikolaev @ 2016-09-28  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: help-guix