On 21 July 2016 at 23:50, Catonano wrote: > I second David's suggestion. Even if it worked correctly, RecordMyDesktop > is really unpleasant to use. > It gives crippled video on my hardware. I've tried --full-shot and --fps options, none helped. > When you record something, it needs to "process" your content for a very > long time and such process runs on a single core only > My laptop is singlecored, not an issue for me. > I'd recommend a tiny Gnome Shell extension called "EasyScreenCast" but I > don't know how that would fare with GuixSD. > Doesn't it requires Gnome3? Does GuixSD has it in repository? I would try it. Dmitry