Linux-libre was booting but shepherd did not start at first then I reinstalled guixsd with same config.scm, at this time I did mkfs.ext4 -L my-root=/dev/sda1, then shepherd started and showed many failing messages, no display slim login screen, couldn't change TTYs. Excuse my broken English. 2019年1月8日(火) 6:35 Ricardo Wurmus : > > 荒井吉則 writes: > > > No, nothing. > > > > I confirmed slim was installed but not started and I couldn't change TTY > > by Ctrl-Alt-F1/2/3/4. > > Do you see anything at all when Linux-libre is booting? There should be > messages on TTY 1. > > -- > Ricardo > >