Adds the common skalibs library and the execline shell-like language. I'm wondering if the commands of the language belong in bin or if they maybe should be in libexec/execline. They have pretty generic names and might clash with other packages. Either way I think patch #0003 is important, as it makes a script like: #!/gnu/store/vragmy67fri71aamzp3ifbxf00n27qyy-execline-2.1.2.2/bin/execlineb -P foreground { sleep 1 } echo blah ... work at all times without writing /gnu/store/vragmy67fri71aamzp3ifbxf00n27qyy-execline-2.1.2.2/bin/foreground. Having access to the language without having to have it in $PATH seems important. Having to patch, run and redirect the output of a shell command during the build to make it compile was a fun excercise, as was adding the PATH wrapper. :-) Descriptions are my own, inspired by the originals on the homepages, as the originals are maybe a bit too self-promoting. :-)