all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Matthew Lien <bluet@bluet.org>
To: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>
Cc: gnu-system-discuss@gnu.org, "Germán Arias" <german@xelalug.org>,
	bug-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: GNU Guix 0.2 released
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:40:26 +0800	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=GB2312, Size: 3468 bytes --]

2 minor (webpage) bug report:

1. the link available as pre-built
binaries<http://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/master#tabs-status>in
'Status' on
http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/ is dead.
(hydra.gnu.org down?)

2. 'Download Area' on http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix/ points to a
404 location.
Maybe list those two links on the project page?
    ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guix/guix-0.2.tar.gz
    ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guix/guix-0.2.tar.gz.sig

Best wishes,
BlueT - Matthew Lien - ¾š†´Ã÷

--
/ GPG 5296C7A8 /