This doesn't need to be applied right away, so I think simply applying it to core-updates would be fine. On Fri, Apr 1, 2022, 12:03 PM Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Chadwain Holness skribis: > > > * gnu/packages/xml.scm (python-lxml): Update to 4.7.1. > > Unfortunately this one has too many dependencies, as reported by > ‘guix refresh -l python-lxml’. > > So I can apply it on the ‘core-updates’ branch, but it won’t be merged > before a few months. Or you can define it as a variant, and we’d keep > both versions in ‘master’. > > WDYT? > > Ludo’. >