all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Scripts to build a Hurd distro
@ 2015-01-13 23:31 Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2015-01-13 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: guix-devel

We might be able to learn something from this.  Scripts to build a
standalone GNU/Hurd system (using dmd!) starting from Fedora.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-hurd/2015-01/msg00027.html

     Mark

* Re: Scripts to build a Hurd distro
@ 2015-01-14  8:59 ` Manolis Ragkousis
From: Manolis Ragkousis @ 2015-01-14  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: mhw; +Cc: Guix-devel

On 14 January 2015 at 01:31, Mark H Weaver <mhw@netris.org> wrote:
> We might be able to learn something from this.  Scripts to build a
> standalone GNU/Hurd system (using dmd!) starting from Fedora.
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-hurd/2015-01/msg00027.html

David has done a great job, and his work is really helpful. Part of my
work till now is based on his.

Mark I am sorry I am not so active the last month or so, but due to the
fact that I am due to graduate this September, I have lots of things
running around. (thesis, looking for an internship)

I am still active on it and I must confess most of the delay right now, is
from my lack of understanding on the guix building procedure.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2014-12/msg00424.html
This is a problem I was stuck with but I am working on it and will update you
this week.

Manolis