On 29 September 2014 19:09, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > As discussed on #guix, it might be good to move it to a ‘flashing-tools’ > module or something? Done > Rather “Device firmware update programmer for Atmel chips”. Done > Please wrap lines to less than 80 chars. Done > I think the bug is rather that pkg-config is missing, because libusb.pc > has this line: > > Cflags: -I${includedir}/libusb-1.0 > > Could you try adding it as a native input and report back? I did but nothing changed, still couldn't find libusb.h . In their mailing list there was one such problem, for the previous version, but they didn't suggested any solution on the issue. http://sourceforge.net/p/dfu-programmer/mailman/message/30507932/ Updated patch. Manolis