Hi Ludo, Apologies, indeed eventually I found it. Thanks, Daniel On Tue, May 7, 2019, 13:48 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi Daniel, > > Daniel Dinnyes skribis: > > > I have been trying to install Guix with System Install method, using a > > ISO image with KVM. I found that in the graphical install mode, while > > being asked for keyboard layout, there was no option for Dvorak layout. > > Not sure if this is intentional, or left out by accident, but it is > > something which should be supported, I think. > > The Dvorak layout is there, but maybe not where you expect: you have to > first select, say, the “English (US)” layout, which brings you to a > second page where you can choose a variant, one of which is Dvorak > (screenshot below.) > > Note that this is the classification taken from the X Keyboard > extension (XKB). > > HTH! > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > >