Hey Ludovic, I tried guix pull another time which failed with a similar error, so I tried with the --fallback flag and that worked. Thanks for getting back to me. Michael On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 6:02 PM Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi, > > Michael Mausler skribis: > > > 1. &store-protocol-error: > > message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation > > `/gnu/store/c8bnwlki4wa6s8rz4ynbcr95imhx3s13-graphviz-2.42.3.drv' failed > > (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to build > > derivation from source " > > status: 1 > > This suggests that Guix failed to download binaries (“substitutes”) for > the GraphViz package, perhaps because of some transient networking > error. > > Could you try running ‘guix pull’ again? > > Thanks for your message, > Ludo’. >