all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Why are there no binary available
@ 2016-08-19 11:18 Vincent Legoll
From: Vincent Legoll @ 2016-08-19 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I'm trying to understand why are there no binaries available
for my system and I'm rebuilding everything.

The answer may be that I have a system configuration that
makes the hydra binaries not good for my system, but that
is just a guess...

Is there a guix command to know for sure that system
configuration is not compatible with hydra binaries ?

The following is an example:

/etc/config.scm
(bootloader (grub-configuration (theme (grub-theme))
may make the binaries incompatible with hydra-built ones...

How do I know ?

--
Vincent Legoll