Hi John, thanks for your messages. Yes, let's see what happens with this patch in the core-updates branch. You are right, that it is a bit unrelated. I was only thinking about the large rebuild that is probably happening because of jemalloc, not that that branch got a new purpose. If it does not get merged with it, I would appreciate the patch being included in the next mesa-updates round. Roman On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 2:35 AM John Kehayias wrote: > Hello Roman, > > On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 02:27 PM, Roman Scherer wrote: > > > Hi Mathieu, > > > > ok, thank you. If there's anything I can do to move this forward, please > let me know. > > > > I see you just sent a message about applying this on core-updates. I think > that can be fine since everything is being rebuilt there, if they don't > mind an unrelated patch. I don't see any issues with adding a driver, but > I'm not familiar much with aarch64. > > As for mesa-updates, I think the next round will be when mesa 24 hits > stable. They say that should be early February? Anyway, probably about a > month out. Happy to include this patch there if it doesn't make it for > core-updates. > > John > > > Thanks for your help! > > > > Roman > > > > On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 2:23 PM Mathieu Othacehe > wrote: > > > > Hello, > > > > > It looks like this issue is now marked as "done" on Debuggs. > > > How can we proceed with this? > > > > I will re-open it as soon as debbugs is back. > > > > Mathieu > >