r-seurat is ok. 2017-12-12 17:57 GMT+01:00 Chris Marusich : > Chris Marusich writes: > > > Now that things are hopefully fixed up a bit more in core-updates I am > > trying again to build the "covering" of icedtea to see what still needs > > to be fixed. I'll let you know how that goes. > > It took a long time to build (about 20 hours), and I was busy with other > things, so I just got time now to send the info. Most of the packages > build on core-updates (I tested using commit > 9e111db4535b3cd5729e37294ae51d95240334b4), but there are some existing > failures. Please see the attached file for details. > > For reference, I've also attached the two scripts I used to build the > packages - note that they won't work for you unless you update some > paths hard-coded in the scripts. > > Isn't there a way to outsource this "does it build?" sort of testing to > Hydra? I thought that's what it was there for. > > -- > Chris >